Purpose of Award
Recognition of excellence in undergraduate student writing.
For a selected essay on the meaning and significance of any one of the three precepts of Epsilon Pi Tau: Texnikh (Technical Competence); Pragmateia (Social and Professional Proficiency); and Exetasis (Research).
Only one essay per student will be accepted each year.
Any member who is a current undergraduate student in good standing (current dues paid).
Criteria for Nomination and Selection
- Clarity of thought and presentation.
- Organization, language usage, documentation.
- Importance to profession.
- Overall execution.
One $500.00 award per
1. Scan any supporting documents (the abstract,
nomination letter, signed letters of support, supplementary evidence, etc.)
into a single pdf file.
2. Title the files as follows: Your Name-title of
(e.g., Jane Smith-Undergraduate Student Award-Region 3.pdf.)
3. Complete the online Award
Application Form and attach the pdf file in the area provided
at the end of the form.
If you have questions,
you may contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.