Purpose of Award
For exemplary international leadership and contributions within the professions represented by Epsilon Pi Tau.
Entry will consist of a manuscript for a mini-lecture on a topic of current professional concern selected by the candidate. If presented, it will not exceed 15 to 20 minutes in time.
Any member who is in good standing (current dues paid).
Criteria for Nomination and Selection
- Written presentation reflecting high standards of professional thought with implications for oral presentation.
- Significance to profession
- Overall execution
- Persons selected may be invited to present the William E. Warner Mini-lecture at the honor society’s annual breakfast at ITEEA and must provide a copy of the lecture manuscript for possible publication in The Preceptor or The Journal of Technology Studies.
One $500.00 award per
1. Scan any supporting documents (the abstract,
nomination letter, signed letters of support, supplementary evidence, etc.)
into a single pdf file.
2. Title the files as follows: Your Name-title of
(e.g., Jane Smith-Undergraduate Student Award-Region 3.pdf.)
3. Complete the online Award
Application Form and attach the pdf file in the area provided
at the end of the form.
If you have questions,
you may contact the International Office at email@example.com.