Purpose of Award
For excellence in local chapter operation, including program activities, retention of membership, service projects, accuracy, and promptness in business relations with the Regional Director and the International Office, and in promoting and achieving the ideals of Epsilon Pi Tau.
Any EPT chapter who's status is currently active
Criteria for Nomination and Selection
- Description of activities supported by portfolio of photos, printed programs, newsletters, clippings, etc.
- Organization and arrangement
- Overall Execution
One $500.00 award per
1. Scan any supporting documents (the abstract,
nomination letter, signed letters of support, supplementary evidence, etc.)
into a single pdf file.
2. Title the files as follows: Your Name-title of
(e.g., Jane Smith-Undergraduate Student Award-Region 3.pdf.)
3. Complete the online Award Application Form and attach the pdf file in the area provided
at the end of the form.
Supporting documentation can also be mailed to the following address (however, please still complete an on-line application form for your chapter's entry)
Epsilon Pi Tau
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
If you have questions,
you may contact the International Office at email@example.com.